Harrods recently sacked their Santa for making inappropriate comments to shoppers. How good is that. Apparently he suggested that an Asian family would be more at home shopping in a more downmarket store, then asked their teenage daughter if she'd like to sit on his lap.
But that's not what I wanted to post tonight. This is what I wanted to post tonight -
ACTUAL ENGLISH SUBTITLES USED IN FILMS MADE IN HONG KONG
1. I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.
2. Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.
3. Gun wounds again?
4. Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.
5. A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.
6. Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken!
7. Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants.
8. Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?
9. Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.
10. You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice
11. I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!
12. You daring lousy guy.
13. Beat him out of recognizable shape!
14. I have been scared shitless too much lately.
15. I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
16. Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.
17. The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?
18. How can you use my intestines as a gift?
19. This will be of fine service for you, you bag of the scum. I am
sure you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave them out
on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat. [sic, of course]
20. Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short
rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a
21. Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team
up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate
feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.