1. Reply to this post, and I will pick four of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee. Whoo!
e-house asked me about
1. Rainbow Earth - my default icon.
I like this - it's a happy hippy trippy kind of pic which sums up my usual frame of mind quite nicely.
2. Illya - Must Stop Reading Fanfic (icon by calapine)
How much time do I waste reading fanfic? I'd hate to count the hours. Don't plan on stopping any time soon, though. Hey, I gave up smoking, isn't that enough?
Okay, this is highly irreligious so if you're religious or easily offended I apologise in advance. This icon came from a discussion with anonpussynamer in which we compared Pope Rap-Singer's stick-thing (that's a technical term for you) with a rat on a stick a la street food vendors in Thailand, and then we commented on its remarkable similarity to a doorknocker - voila! Avon Calling was born. Kind of a play on both the B7 fandom and also the fact that once upon a time I was an Avon lady.
Dunno, it made more sense when I was drunk....
My dear darling Norwegian Forest Cat (aka Nogmog) who is currently stretched out beside me. His full name is Miwahni Truls, hence my journal ID! But naming honours were given to FoL when Snook first came to stay with us. FoL wanted to call him Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel but I drew the line at that. Snook was his second choice (actually it was snooker, as FoL compared him to a snooker ball).