So here's the deal. I must do the following:
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I am a creature of routine and habit. This is not a good thing. Every so often I try to shake things up a bit, for instance by sleeping on the opposite side of my bed than usual.*g*
2. The first four times I saw "The Wrath of Khan" I cried at Spock's death and funeral. It still has the power to make me really, really sad.
3. Rules. Rules are there to be followed, people! They exist for a reason! *sigh* I know, I'm working on it....
4. I spent a couple of years as circuit reporter for a motor sports magazine. I was the only female doing the job but everyone treated me as one of the blokes, to the extent that one driver was quite comfortable stripping out of his nomex and down to his undies while I interviewed him in his transporter. Those were the days!
5. My last boss - for whom I had absolutely no respect whatsoever - told my current boss that I was the most difficult employee he's ever had to manage. My current boss can't imagine why he thought that. *g*
6. Pistachio nuts are my downfall. I can munch my way through a whole packet without any problems at all. Evil, green seeds o' doom they are.
7. From the age of 8 until 12 I was madly in love with a fictional character named Chris Godfrey who was an astronaut in a series of young teens' books written by Hugh Walters. There is no fanfiction about this. That makes me sad.
And because I'm trying really hard to break out of #3, I'm not tagging anyone. I'm sure the world won't stop because of it!