Log in

No account? Create an account
06 January 2012 @ 09:31 pm
Quick question for Brit flisters  
...because I can't find the answer anywhere else.
What do you put on ice cream? Chocolate topping? Chocolate sauce? or do you call it something else entirely?
Current Mood: thoughtfulthoughtful
rosie55rosie55 on January 6th, 2012 11:57 am (UTC)
Chocolate sauce in my house!
miwahni: pros never far awaymiwahni on January 6th, 2012 12:07 pm (UTC)
Thanks for the help! :-)
byslantedlight: young love (imbeiaiel)byslantedlight on January 6th, 2012 04:14 pm (UTC)
Ooh, new lj! Chocolate sauce here too... though back in the '80s I remember Ice magic too - ooh, and this person does too, although probably that was mostly called chocolate sauce too... (we called it ice magic, cos it was... *g*)
miwahni: Pros Partnersmiwahni on January 6th, 2012 04:23 pm (UTC)
Ice Magic is yum! I have a bottle of it in the cupboard. But it's more of a type of sauce/topping/syrup; I was looking for the generic name, and "sauce" seems to be it. Thanks for that.
byslantedlightbyslantedlight on January 6th, 2012 04:24 pm (UTC)
Oh wow, I didn't know they still made it! I remember it when I first got over here, so it would have been 1985 - don't think I'd seen it in Aus. I was just nostalga-ing... *g*
miwahni: pros never far awaymiwahni on January 6th, 2012 04:42 pm (UTC)
It's been available for years, but off the top of my head I can't remember how long exactly. Delicious!