What are your six favourite songs?
I couldn't narrow it down to six - I've listed ten, in no particular order.
1. You're The Voice - John Farnham.
A call to people everywhere to get off their butts and DO something about the things that bother them.
2. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Best love song of all time; and
3. Affirmation - Savage Garden
I list of "I Believe"s.
4. Going To California - Led Zeppelin
Gotta love Robert Plant's vocals in this one.
5. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
No list would be complete without the greatest WTF song of all time.
6. Goodnight Saigon - Billy Joel.
Gives me goosebumps.
7. Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
Aah, lovely. The second-best love song of all time.
8. The Greatest View - Silverchair
This really speaks to me, and I love the heavy guitar sound too.
9. Rhythm Divine - Enrique Iglesias
Ever since I saw a TS songvid set to this song, I've loved it. I bought the CD on the strength of that songvid.
And finally -
10. Lose It - Eminem
For stark manic craziness. This makes me laugh every time I hear it.